This article originally appeared in the Sponsored Issue.
- Spotify Foster Family Plan: Every Discover Weekly playlist has one song not quite like the others.
- Spotify Divorced Family Plan: You only get to listen to your favorite music every other weekend. On other days, you can listen to white noise to cover up the sound of Dad crying.
- Spotify Family Plan(ning): Every time you listen to Marvin Gaye, we’ll send you a complimentary morning-after pill.
- Spotify Vintage: Essentially a Blockbuster, but with CD’s.
- Spotify Premium Ads: Hate having to listen through a bunch of bullshit music to get to your favorite branded content? Look no further than our “Just the Ads” plan!
- Spotify for Students: Only $4.99 with your purchase of $200,000’s worth of tuition.
- Spotify for Students With Hulu Without Spotify: Just Hulu. Sponsored by Hulu.
- Spotify for Graduate Students: Full price. What are you going to do about it: have a hunger strike?