This article originally appeared in the 2018 First Year Issue
- He closes his eyes and slowly whispers “yum plus yum equals yum” to himself before every meal.
- He asked you to send him a picture of your nice fat backpack while you were studying last night.
- He sleeps with his two favorite tortillas he saved and named Rick and Torty.
- He refuses to shower alone to “save water.”
- While on his way to Woolsey for commencement, he dropped his pants, took a sizeable dump in front of Woodbridge Hall, buried it with a handful of his prized New England mulch, and walked away muttering “Leave no trace.”
- He keeps saying nut-free granola won’t be nut-free for long if he’s around.
- He calls his friends from FOOT his “toes.” What the fuck is that all about?
— S. Force