This article originally appeared in the 2018 First Year Issue
- The ditch behind the Shops at YaleTM where Yale Security found Sherm draped in a Room EssentialsTM twin XL fitted sheet with 11 stab wounds and no kidneys.
- Sherm’s dorm, where his roommate Kevin was told that, “Sherm won’t be back anytime soon. Can we borrow his Room EssentialsTM twin XL fitted sheet?”
- The antiquated HGS cage-elevator where Sherm was stabbed by his Econ TA and acid dealer because one kidney is never enough.
- The Center for Innovation, Engineering, and Design, a hub for collaborative design and interdisciplinary activity not visited on the traditional Yale campus tour.
- The computer lab in Connecticut Hall where Sherm (at the height of his trip) sold one kidney to his Econ TA for bitcoin.
- The astronomy observatory, where the stars arranged themselves into “Bitcoin 4 Kidneys” right before Sherm’s acid-dilated baby blues.
- The Whale, specifically the blood-red stripe on the ice where the Zamboni swallowed the maintenance guy.
- The Whale, where Sherm and the maintenance guy shared a candlelit zamboni ride: no more, no less.
- The booth at Yorkside, where Sherm and the maintenance guy Lady and the Tramped some buff mozz sticks.
- The sewage drain, where Sherm dropped acid with his new friend, the Yale Maintenance guy.
- The sewage drain, where Sherm dropped his acid tab and had to call Yale Maintenance to retrieve it.
- The Econ section where Sherm’s TA was raving about blockchain cryptocurrency.
- Sherm’s plot in the Grove Street Cemetery, where a single flower, life, has sprung anew.