We at the Yale Record are all about self-reflection, self-improvement, and self-advancement. When given criticism and advice, we take it. And we’re not shy about it. We’re so not shy about it that we’d even post it on our website for the world to see! Aren’t we amazing?
Ways the Record Could Improve
- Could look better
- The white guys talk too long
- Need to buy a castle
- Guards at the door (with a sword, even?)
- Medieval armor for the guards so they can match the castle
- Creme brulee?
- More old men / anti-ageism diversity initiative
- Definitely should look better — J. Burke