This article originally appeared in the Just for Teens Issue
- Teens have too many hormones.
- Teens don’t know whether or not they’re gay.
- Teens don’t have a lot of money.
- Teens don’t want to worship God.
- Teens are disillusioned in a way that boys and girls aren’t.
- Teens only like to read Wuthering Heights.
- Teens think they’re too cool for Sunday Mass.
- Teens think that jizz is funny and we just don’t.
- Teens think that it’s cool to be racist.
- Teens think they know everything about everything.
- Many teens across the world are illiterate.
- Some teens don’t even have access to clean drinking water.
- Teens think the crucifixion was a laugh riot.
- Teens only read on iPads.
- Teens will think we’re trying to parent them.
- Teens think the Bible is a joke book.
- Teens are too busy getting pregnant.