- Travel in a group of 3-4 people. One or two is OK, but you need at least three for a nice, full meal.
- Don’t sleep in a tent. You know those annoying wrappers that come on steaks and stuff? That’s what tents are like.
- Also, ditto for sleeping bags.
- And clothes.
- Do wear bug spray, though. Very flavorful.
- Build a really big fire so I don’t have to spend all night looking for you.
- Sleep near the fire. Continental breakfasts just aren’t the same as a nice, cooked meal.
- If you encounter a hungry bear, definitely play dead. That totally works.