- If she smiled at you when you first met, which means that she couldn’t wait to see you.
- If she mentioned that “it would be cool if you could call me Mom, but if you’re not comfortable with that, you can just call me Meredith. I know things have been hard since your mother passed, but we can forge a new family together.”
- If she ever makes you breakfast. Trader Joe’s toaster-ready hashbrowns are quite the aphrodisiac.
- If her feet ever point in your direction while you’re having a conversation. This is a clear sign of interest if you know how to read body language.
- She married your dad. I mean c’mon, you share half the man’s DNA. Could she make it any more obvious?